Your privacy and confidentiality are very important to us. That is why FAMMO maintains, and practices high standards when regarding your information.
For any questions about our policy as presented on the website, feel free to contact our company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information provided by FAMMO.net is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal or financial advice. You should consult with an attorney or other professional to determine what may be best for your individual needs.
FAMMO.net does not make any guarantees or other promises as to any results that may be obtained from using our content. No one should make any investment decisions without first consulting his or her own financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence.
FAMMO.net is not a registered investment, legal, or tax advisor, or broker/dealer. All investment/financial opinions expressed by FAMMO.net are from the personal research and experience of the owner of the site and are intended as educational material. Although best efforts are made to ensure that all information is accurate and up to date, occasionally unintended errors and misprints may occur.
The information contained on the website and the resources available for download through this website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, financial advice. Your use of the information on the website or materials linked from the Web is at your own risk. Results, returns on investments, and success will vary from person to person.
Collection and Use of Customer Information
FAMMO collects customer information in many ways, including:
• Registration– FAMMO collects information when registering to use our website, including signing up for our company newsletter or email updates. We may collect information like names, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, and other data to better serve our many customers.
• Ordering products online – When you order products from the FAMMO website or our online database, our company collects certain information to help streamline the ordering process and to complete purchases. We may save ordering histories and other information about the transactions our customers make on our website(s).
• Surveys, Contests, and Polls – FAMMO may conduct customer surveys or polls to gauge interest in new products, company developments, and services the company offers. For these events, we may collect certain customer information. In the case of these events, participation is voluntary, and you may choose whether to share/not share personal information with our company.
Information Disclosure and Sharing
In efforts to protect customer information, FAMMO will not sell, rent, or distribute any of the information we collect via the use of our website(s). In general, we will not share information with any third-party, but some exceptions may require us to share some or all information we collect.
• Information that helps process orders or services in your customer account.
• Information requested through law enforcement agencies, government agencies, or legal action
• Anonymous information with our business and advertising partners. This information cannot be used to identify our customers and is not linked to personal data.
Links to External Websites
From time to time, FAMMO may link to external websites to provide our customers detailed information on products or industry developments. FAMMO is in no way responsible for the privacy practices of the sites we link to, nor the content that those sites contain. We always encourage our customers to become familiar with the privacy policies of every website they visit to ensure data safety and security.
FAMMO takes many steps to ensure the safety of our customer information. Our company uses state-of-the-art encryption software and physical safeguard such as restricting employee access to customer information. These procedural processes help ensure that the information collected via the use of our website(s) are protected from loss or unwarranted access.
We value our customer interactions and strive to provide the best service in the electronics industry. To that end, we want to make sure our customers can update the information we have collected. If you would like to make corrections, update, or remove any of the information provided to us via the use of the FAMMO website, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will review your information request and make the changes as desired.